A huge Thank You to Antonia from Zoale who has kindly nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I feel extremely honoured and humbled to be awarded this. If you do not know Antonia yet, I strongly urge you to check out her amazing blog. Antonia’s blog really does not disappoint. It is filled with great, tasty and scrumptious foods. Antonia believes in eating healthy with a little indulgence in moderation 🙂 (Got to love that ! A woman after my own heart 🙂 )
Rules for the award:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce the win with a post and link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link to your awardees in the post.
5. Write 7 things about you.
And now, for my 6 deserving bloggers, in no special order:
This is the worst part ever, as I love everyone’s blog and feel that everyone is so deserving. (I mentioned this very same thing in the One Lovely Blog Award) I know some of my blogging friends are not keen on doing the award thing, or are far too busy, and I respect that. But , I have picked six, on the hopes that they will accept.
Lynn from Lynz Real Cooking
Sadie from Sadie’s Nest
Anna from Life Belissima
Summer from Summer Daisy
Dana from I’ve Got Cake
Trupti from My Culinary Saga
And……. 7 things about me….
- I always page through the entire magazine first, then I decide what I want to read.
- I have a complex about my legs.
- I can’t swim very well, and fear the sea.
- I always have my toenails painted 🙂 .
- I still look at the clouds and find a picture within them.
- I like to sit on one leg (weird, I know). I sit with one leg underneath my rear, resulting in my jeans always being worn through in that particular area.
- I can only sleep on my tummy.
So, there you have it …a little bit more about me 🙂
Have a good one 🙂