The rules of the Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
A huge Thank You to Taylor from Peas Romaine Calm for nominating me for The Liebster Award. I must say, I feel so honoured and delighted. It was quite a shock at first, I saw ‘Lynne’s Recipe Trails’, then looked again, I could not believe it! It is a wonderful feeling to be recognised and appreciated by my blogging friends. I met Taylor several months ago, and what a lovely, interesting person she is. She has an amazing blog with gorgeous recipes and I suspect even some yummy pet treats are going to be born (she too, has three gorgeous little dogs and three cute little cats 🙂 ). If you don’t know Taylor, please pop over and say ‘hi’ and visit her blog.
2. Summer Daisy
My questions from Taylor:
How did you pick your blog’s name?
Well, I wanted something that people would remember, so thought, ‘Lynne’ being my first name, then an indication of what my blog would be about, so Recipes came to mind, and then knowing it would be a recipes from my childhood days to now, brought a kind of trail effect. A trail of recipes from past to now….a bit of a journey of recipes….don’t know if that explains it very well 🙂
Describe yourself in three words.
Kind, caring and determined
What is your guiltiest pleasure?
What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please)
Where do you get your inspiration to write?
Now that is a bit of a hard one, not too sure.
What is your all time favorite type of cake?
It has to be homemade, moist and literally melt in your mouth.
Would you still blog if you knew nobody was going to read it?
Yes, absolutely. I need to write.
What’s your favorite (non-blog) website?
E-news, so I can catch up on all the goings on and gossip.
If any Hollywood star, dead or alive, could play you in a movie of your life, who would it be?
Julia Roberts or Angelina Jolie
And now, here are my questions for my 10 nominees:
1. If there was one aspect in your life that your could change, what would that be?
2. What is one piece of advise you would give to your children as they grow up?
3. Is there anything adventurous you would like to do in life, if so, what is it?
4. Sweet or Savoury?
5. What surroundings do you prefer when writing, reading or studying?
6. If money were no object, where would your next holiday destination be and why?
7. Each zodiac sign portrays certain characteristics for people. What is your star sign and do you feel your star sign captures the real you?
8. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
9. What is one thing that annoys you?
10. Fiction or non-fiction?
Once again, my sincere thanks to Taylor for the nomination. 🙂
Have a great weekend :-).